[win2kforum] FW: Re: My life

  • From: Sean Faust <SFaust@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:15:59 -0400

What a message!!!!!  I have no intentions of bothering anyone.  LW has been
one of the true leaders on this list and has helped me numerous times.  Who
would have thought well, the fact is you did not think before you posted
your message.

Have a great day!!!!

From: Sean Faust SFaust@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:47:33 -0400
To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Who is the other moderator for this list?