[win2kforum] Re: Elective to take?

  • From: daveadamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:54:14 00100

I am a self employed consultant so would be unable to
get the days off/would lose the money and also I have
got this far without a course and think I will try to get by
without.  I have taken the pre-installation exam on the
MS website so I am A Microsoft Certified Pre-Installation
Engineer of Win2k also but this does not count for the
track.  Cant find anything about an installing pro/server
exam as a countable elective, thought this would have
been covered in Pro/Server exams themselves!.

Dave

>There is a short 2/3 day course covering installing 2k
pro and server that is an
>elective.  My last course tutor detailed this one as a
quick'n'easy for a fast
>MCSE.  Cant remember course details but its in the MS
book.

>Ian.
>

>-----
>
>To unsubscribe, send a message to win2kforum-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put "unsubscribe" in the
subject of the message.