[win2kforum] Corrupted recycle bin

  • From: "George Goundras" <ggoudr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 06:44:02 +0300

Dear Karen,
The deltree command does not exist in Windows 2000 (it is a Windows 95/98/DOS
command)
Try using Windows Explorer to delete the Recycled folder after changing the
folder's attributes from the command prompt. Tell me if this worked. If not
there is an alternative solution for your problem! - This is a minor problem
that can be definetely  fixed!

George