[win2kforum] Re: Big HD (40 GB) as Drive C:

  • From: "Subi" <odette_subi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:56:24 +0200

Hi Chris.
I think, I'll follow your suggestion  making several partitions.  But as you
said, I'm afraid, that I'll have to re-install all my SW again.
Just for the sake of curiosity: Would it be possible to install only one
partition of 40 GB? Does W2K support it? I still have got that magic number
of 8GB maximum for one partition?!
Cheers
O.S.