[win2kforum] AW: Re: W2K: Changing the width of program columns in "Start>Programs"

  • From: "Oded Neumann" <oded.neumann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:39:29 +0100

Hi Wade.

I'm sorry, but my last column I can see, does not have a small arrow.
When I right click on the task bar, after that on properties and then on
customize, it also doesn't give me any possibility of changing the =
column
width.
I tried to search at Microsoft, but nothing...

Maybe someone else has got an idea?

Another problem, which I'm trying to solve at present, is: how to make a
memory stick bootable for Windows? (For Linux it does exist, but I =
didn't
find a solution for Windows. What I found is that there is an utility =
that
can format a stick in order to make it bootable, the utility is called:
"Corsair Flash Voyage Utility", but I didn't find a URL from which I =
could
download it. But even if I could format it, which files would I have to =
put
on it, in order to have a mini (running) Window system?

Thanks for your answer
Oded

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----