[win2kforum] AW: Re: Some strange behaviour before and after reinstalling Win2k

  • From: "Oded Neumann" <oded.neumann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:48:29 +0100

Hi Wade.
What my outlook problem concerns, so the "Command" (producing a backup)
should appear in "Files" (and not in options).

Concerning the opened windows that come back after rebooting I thought =
that
maybe there are some settings within the registry???

What about the disappearance of the other CPs inside "My Network =
Places"??

In the meantime many thank Wade.
Oded

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----