Re: mice

  • From: ozan s yigit <oz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:16:01 -0400

> I prefer Macally's as the bottons are a bit wider and easier to
> chord. (Then again, my hand is destroyed from my youthful mistake of
> having used Emacs. Still smarts just to think about it.)

ah, when i discovered the stress on my left hand, i gave up most
work on any version emacs (this is hard for a guy who used to collect
emacs implementations :) and switched to sam and wily. that saved my
hands, more or less. :) of course emacs control keys are a part of
life on many other places, so battle for my hands continue...

i'll search for a macally's mice. last year i noticed that the basic
splayed logitech mouse was being sold as a "precision gamer's mouse"
and i was stupid enough did not buy a few. now i cannot find them.
rats!

earlier i said i rarely chord, but that is an exaggeration. i seem
to chord cut/paste often enough, but i do resist the B2B1 chord.
it seems to stress my hand much more than cut/paste chords.

cheers...   oz