Re: configure script in wilytools.tgz

  • From: Axel Belinfante <Axel.Belinfante@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:47:12 +0100

> > > Can you put the configure script in the wilytools. I have a Makefile
> > > with things like "prefix = /opt/plan9" , a Makefile.in and no
> > > configure* .
> >
> > Can the configure script be made with autogen/autoconf/automake etc?
> > It probably should be in the distribution tarball, though.
>
> i have never seen the original configure script; i will have
> to generate one, or serge should feel free to contribute one. :)

Isn't it possible to extend the configure.in script in wily to
deal with the tools if they are there? We have done something like
that for a project, and it sort of worked, but it was a bit hacky.

A probably nicer alternative would be to have a separate configure(.in)
in the wilytools together with an AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS in wily's
configure(.in) to let it run the wilytools configure if it's there.

Axel.