You will be realy happy with 1500_cd_cheaap software! ;-) animadversion

  • From: "Deanne Garza" <Polly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webteam-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 03:06:22 -0500

>If the mountain will not come to Mahomet, Mahomet must go to the mountain=

>Desperate Diseases Call for Desperate Remedies
>God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers=20

Good day Sir!
Looking for not expensive high-quality software? We might have just what y=
ou need.
Microsoft Office XP Professional ............... Only $45, You s'ave $450 =
bucks!
Microsoft Office 2003 Professional ............. Only $45, You sa've $275 =
bucks!
and lots more software...here http://account.warezhouse.biz

>For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about th=
y neck.
>No Good Building Without a Good Foundation
>She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates:=
 in the city she uttereth her words, saying.
>From clogs to clogs in only three generations
>Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not tur=
n from it
>The young man thinks the old mans stupid but the old man KNOWS the young =
man is