Adobe Photoshop 8.0 only $40.. 5day Limitedd time 0ffer! campus

  • From: Marion Segura <Emmett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Webteam <webteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:19:44 -0600

>A gossips mouth is the devils postbag.

BEST top-rated software with 90% discount - that is a really BEST offer
just imagine, you can buy ALL software that you ever need and pay price of just
one of it!
Windows XP Professional for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 27099$ -
great savings, huh?

Please spend few moments of yours precious time to check our offer - it is more
than worth it!
http://norma.topratedsoft.biz/?suicide