[WMS] Re: hat

  • From: Michiel Sikma <michiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:12:59 +0100

Hello Tyler,

It seems this mailing list was created to discuss the creation of a
standardized Wiki markup language. You're right, I too have never received
any e-mails from here. Or maybe I have in the past, but it's been so long
ago that I don't remember.

I'm still interested in discussing something like this because I once worked
on my own version of a simple markup language based on GNU Texinfo. The
problem with wiki languages today is there's too little semantic value in
them.

But considering this list was started so long ago and apparently never
garnered enough interest, maybe it's best if we all unsubscribe and start
anew.

Michiel