[wiaattorneys] Re: WRIS Contract Deadline

  • From: "Milwee, Michael (DOES)" <Michael.Milwee@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'Joseph.Bervid@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Joseph.Bervid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:10:46 -0500

I'll help in whatever manner I am able to. My agency is probably going to
sign...I'll be out of town after 12/21. I think the deadline was set up
exactly to produce the end of the year pressure that we are all commenting
on. Has anyone thought about asking ETA to extend the current system until
Jan 31?? ...I suspect they want to get this done before a new Congress comes
in...has anyone thought about talking to their delegation or is this too
esoteric to try??-Mike Milwee, DC