[wiaattorneys] Re: WIB as public instrumentality

  • From: "Duhigg, Doris, DOL" <doris.duhigg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jpomerantz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:34:20 -0600

Jane:  my email just responded that I am not an authorized user of the
wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  What do I do about that?

Doris Duhigg
Chief Counsel, NMDOL
(505) 841-8474

Confidential:  Attorney-Client Work Product.
The information in this electronic message contains information from an
attorney in the New Mexico Department of Labor.  The information
contained in this message is confidential or legally privileged.  The
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named in the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action or reliance on the contents of this electronic
message is strictly prohibited.  Return the message to the sender
immediately.