[wiaattorneys] Re: WIB Question

  • From: "Raymaker, Mindy (Sooni)" <Mindy.Raymaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Phyllis.Edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Phyllis.Edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, perrellis@xxxxxxxxxxxx, John Albin <jalbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:35:45 -0500

All of Florida's 24 WIBS are incorporated non-profits. The state level board
is by statute an incorporated non-profit and it charters the 24 local
boards. The language for the state board is: "There is created a
not-for-profit corporation to be known as "Workforce Florida, Inc." which
shall be registered, incorporated, organized and operated in compliance with
chapter 617, and which shall not be a unit or entity of state government. .
.

Sooni Raymaker