[wiaattorneys] WIA Attorney Workgroup Annual Meeting Announcement

  • From: "maria colavito" <mcolavit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:50:36 -0500

Dear All:  The Annual Meeting of the WIA Attorney Workgroup will take place on
May 25-27 at the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, California.  A
meeting announcement and Tentative Agenda are attached.  While we are
finalizing the Agenda and getting confirmation on speakers, I have included the
tentative agenda as I know that many of you need one to submit with travel
approval requests.  A final Agenda will be circulated to the Workgroup when it
is available.

I will be away from my office from Monday through Wednesday of next week but
should you have any questions with regard to the meeting, feel free to email me
or contact me upon my return.

I'm sure I also speak for everyone when I thank Paul O'Neill for all his work
in resuscitating our listserve...thanks Paul!

 Hope we will see many of you in San Francisco.  Maria