[wiaattorneys] Re: TAA Training Costs

  • From: "Sandronsky, Vera@EDD" <VSandron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:38:53 -0800

California has a $10,000 cap on all TAA approved training programs. This
cost includes all fees, books, tuition, job search and relocation
allowances, and transportation and subsistence allowances.

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception, review, use or
disclosure is prohibited and may violate certain applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.

Vera Sandronsky
EDD Legal Office
(916) 654-8410