[wiaattorneys] Re: TAA Training Costs

  • From: "RAMESH THAMBUSWAMY" <THAMBR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VSandron@xxxxxxxxxx>, <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:43:00 -0500

Ohio has no cap.

>>> "Sandronsky, Vera@EDD" <VSandron@xxxxxxxxxx> 12/5/2005 7:38 PM >>>
California has a $10,000 cap on all TAA approved training programs.
This
cost includes all fees, books, tuition, job search and relocation
allowances, and transportation and subsistence allowances.

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication with its contents may
contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for
the
use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception, review,
use or
disclosure is prohibited and may violate certain applicable laws
including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the
intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.

Vera Sandronsky
EDD Legal Office
(916) 654-8410