[wiaattorneys] Re: TAA Training Costs

  • From: "O'Neill, Paul (EOL)" <Paul.O'Neill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jalbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:47:21 -0500

John,

Massachusetts has caps. When we had no parameters, we ran into
situations with people doing all kinds of things like going to law
school, training to be an airline pilot out of state, etc.   I will get
you further details and distribute.

Paul T. O'Neill
Chief Legal Counsel
Massachusetts Department of Workforce Development
One Ashburton Place, Room 2112
Boston, MA 02108
Tel:  617-727-6573 x 107
Fax: 617-727-1090