[wiaattorneys] State Board Question

  • From: John Albin <jalbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WIA Attorneys <WIA_Attorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:40:26 -0600

Does anyone's state law provide for a designee to serve in lieu of the 
Governor on the State Board? If so, does that designee have voting rights 
and/or count for quorum purposes?

John H. Albin
Agency Legal Counsel
Nebraska Workforce Development
Department of Labor
550 S. 16th St.
P.O. Box 94600
Lincoln, NE 68509-4600
tel. 402-471-9912
fax 402-471-9917

Other related posts:

  • » [wiaattorneys] State Board Question