[wiaattorneys] Registration Deadline-WIA Attorney Workgroup Annual Meeting

  • From: "maria colavito" <mcolavit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:20:46 -0400

Dear All:  Just a reminder that May 2nd is the cutoff date for hotel
reservations at the conference rate for our Annual Meeting.  We are already at
more than 100% of our room block so I recommend that you make your reservations
as soon as possible.  Although the hotel is no longer obligated to continue to
offer the conference rate for the meeting, it appears that they are continuing
to do so at this time.  However, I would not expect that to continue after May
2nd.
The hotel's phone number is 800-233-1234.

Attached is an updated Agenda.  Maria