[wiaattorneys] Re: Quick question

  • From: "Gannon, Jack" <JGannon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jpomerantz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "WIA Attorneys List" <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:42:52 -0500

Jane, here's a response from our WIA program folks:

No, we don't prohibit.  Educational facilities such as Vincennes
University are on the ETP list and are a service provider (also had been
a one-stop operator.)  We have had no problems with conflict of interest
and had monitored such to ensure.  Title I providers many times are on
the WIB and as such sign conflict of interest statements.

John L. Gannon, Attorney

Indiana Department of Workforce Development

10 North Senate Avenue

Indianapolis, IN 46204

(317) 232-7482 (Telephone)

(317) 233-1884 (FAX)