[wiaattorneys] Re: Question on Use of WIA Funds

  • From: "O'Neill, Paul (EOL)" <Paul.O'Neill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nancy.Meeden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:09:31 -0400

Nancy,

I know Kansas did a low cost loan program with WIA funds for
participants to buy training and education.  I believe they got some
type of waiver or just put it in their plan.  You'll need to check with
them, but it might be helpful to you.

Paul T. O'Neill
Chief Legal Counsel
Massachusetts Departments of Labor & Workforce Development
One Ashburton Place, Room 2112
Boston, MA 02108
Tel:  617-727-6573 x 107
Fax: 617-727-1090