[wiaattorneys] Fw: Faith-Based training postponed

  • From: "maria colavito" <mcolavit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:11:04 -0500

FYI.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sudell, Denise - OASAM" <Sudell.Denise@xxxxxxx>
To: "Carolyn Parsons" <cparsons@xxxxxxxx>; <cvollaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<janet.VanVleck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ckinsey@xxxxxx>; <mvickers@xxxxxxxxx>;
<mcolavit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <kathy.mullarky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Lockhart, Annabelle - OASAM" <Lockhart.Annabelle@xxxxxxx>; "Shaw,
Gregory - OASAM" <Shaw.Gregory@xxxxxxx>; "Alexander, Willie - OASAM"
<Alexander.Willie@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 5:04 PM
Subject: Faith-Based training postponed

NASWA Faith-Based Subcommittee Members --

I wanted to let you know that the scheduled training I mentioned during
our conference call on February 6 has been postponed.  As you may
remember, staff of DOL's Center for Faith-Based and Community
Initiatives (CFBCI) had planned to provide a series of training sessions
for ETA staff during March, with CRC participation in at least some of
the sessions.  A decision has now been made to refocus the training
schedule and postpone the sessions for ETA staff until later in the
year.

We (CRC and CFBCI) are currently working together to plan training for
personnel at various levels of the One-Stop system.  We hope (and I
emphasize "hope") to present at least some of that training before
midsummer of this year.  I will keep you posted as the plans develop.

Denise Sudell, Esq.
Senior Policy Advisor
U.S. Department of Labor
Civil Rights Center
202-693-6554 (voice)
800-877-8339 (Federal Relay Service -- for TTY/TDD)
202-693-6505 (fax)