[wiaattorneys] Re: Fees for testing

  • From: "Bob Simoneau" <Bsimoneau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jpomerantz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:11:01 -0400

Jane,

In 2004, I did a quick survey of our E&T Committee members regarding
Fee-for-Service.  I only had 13 states respond, and those responses are
now almost 2 years old, but it should provide you some info.  I'm
attaching the responses to this e-mail for you and others on the list
serve.

I also have several actual statutes or policies from a couple of states
(hard copy only) (Michigan and Indiana) which I could fax to you if
interested.  Also, in February 2005, - after the survey was done - North
Dakota sent me a hard copy of their new legislation on fee-for-service.

Bob

Bob Simoneau
NASWA
Workforce Development Director