[wiaattorneys] FW: Letter to Assistant Secretary on WRIS

  • From: "Sandronsky, Vera@EDD" <VSandron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:50:59 -0700

FYI.

Passing this on to make sure everyone sees it.

Vera Sandronsky
Staff Counsel III (Supervisor)
916-653-3152

Attorney/Client Privileged Communication
This communication is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may
violate certain applicable laws, including the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and destroy all copies of the information.