[wiaattorneys] Re: FW: DOL WRIS Agreement

  • From: "maria colavito" <mcolavit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rhobbie@xxxxxxxxx>, <Joseph.Bervid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 15:38:27 -0500

Dear all:  I have received emails from a few of you thinking that I was
involved with drafting the new WRIS Data Sharing Agreement circulated to the
states for signature.  Others have asked me if I drafted the document. As Rich
mentioned, I offered my services to DOL as they transition into administrators
of the WRIS.  However, they have not yet accepted my offer.  I thought I should
clarify that I had no role in drafting the new WRIS Data Sharing Agreement.
Maria