[wiaattorneys] FW: DOL WRIS Agreement

  • From: "Bervid, Joseph [IWD]" <Joseph.Bervid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:01:56 -0600

________________________________

From: Charles.H.Bradley [mailto:Charles.H.Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:59 PM
To: Bervid, Joseph [IWD]
Subject: RE: [wiaattorneys] DOL WRIS Agreement

since maria calavito( sorry if i misspelled your name) is the expert who
administered this program for NASWA, i am extraordinarily interested in
her input on the agreement and her laundry list of suggestions
concerning governance, policy governing board and audits to verify
confidentiality and proper use of the data. As a matter of fact the
states should consider insisting that ETA retain her to provide them her
expertise in this area.
    my email was rejected on the listserv? maybe because i have not been
to a meeting in awhile but please forward this to all if you see any
merit. thanks.