[wiaattorneys] Re: Disallowed Costs

  • From: "Duhigg, Doris, DOL" <doris.duhigg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RGanong@xxxxxxxxx>, "Dawkins, Margaret" <Margaret.Dawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Joseph.Bervid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:13:52 -0600

New Mexico has only gotten as far as the Administrative Judge level.  We
won one by using "offsets" from work performed on the project that were
within the scope of the grant, and lost the other and chose not to
appeal further.

Doris Duhigg
Chief Counsel, NMDOL
(505) 841-8474

Confidential:  Attorney-Client Work Product.
The information in this electronic message contains information from an
attorney in the New Mexico Department of Labor.  The information
contained in this message is confidential or legally privileged.  The
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named in the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action or reliance on the contents of this electronic
message is strictly prohibited.  Return the message to the sender
immediately.