[wiaattorneys] 2005 WIA Attorney Workgroup Matrix

  • From: "maria colavito" <mcolavit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:19:59 -0400

Dear All:  Attached is Volume II the WIA Attorney Workgroup Legal Issues Matrix
and Discussion Guide.  It contains material transmitted through the Workgroup's
listserve since Volume I was last updated.

For those of you who are new to the Workgroup, the answers to questions found
in the Matrix are not intended to be read as legal opinions; they are informal
intended for the information and reference of Workgroup members only.

We will be posting information from last week's Annual Meeting of the WIA
Attorney Workgroup on the NASWA website within the next several weeks.  You
will be able to find it through the Workgroup link under Member Services.

Should you have any questions regarding the Matrix, feel free to contact me at
mcolavito@xxxxxxxx Maria Colavito