[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 6/18/11

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 18:15:54 -0400

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 6/18/11

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Sugar Minott - Where Is The Love - Light & Shadow Riddim

Lee Perry - Wake The Dead - Rise Again

William Onyeabor - This Kind of World - Anything You So

Lyrikal - Nuttin Undah - Soca Gold 2011

Gappy Ranks - One Day at a Time - Thanks & Praise

Sizzla & Peter Jackson - The World is Watching - The Scriptures

Mad Professor - A Dub A Day - 7 Inch

Gregory Isaacs - Top Ten - 12 Inch

Bob Andy - Rasta Come of Age - Friends

Ranking Superstar - Rastafari Calling - Repatriation Time

Ken Boothe - African Lady - Who Gets Your Love

Pinchers - My Love Won't Fade Away - Dirt Low

Peter Tosh - Not Gonna Give It Up - Mama Africa

Skinny Fabulous - Wine Girl - Promo

Prince Tony's All Stars - What Did You Say (Version) - Flashing Echo

Popcaan - Ravin - Promo

Lady Ann - What She Can Do - Promo

Aphrodesia - Special Girl - Contemporary Afrobeat

Buju Banton & Toots - 54/46 - Inna Heights

Yellowman - Give Me One of Your Girlfriends - Reggae on Top

Lloyd Charmers - Hey Girl Don't Bother Me - 12 Inch

Barrington Levy - Walk 2000 Miles - Place Too Dark

Dread Mar-I & Luciano - Guide Light - Tranquilo

Bob Marley - Rastaman Chant - Burnin' Deluxe Edition

Group Doueh - Jagwar Doueh - Zayna Jumma

Aswad - Dub Chase - 12 Inch

Beres Hammond - Pull Up - Reggae Gold 2011

Vybz Kartel - Welcome The Outlaw - Promo

Joseph Cotton - Pon The Attack - Talk of the Town

George Nooks - People Get Ready - Today

Demus - Madness - Promo

Little Kirk - My Sounds Rule - Too Hot To Handle

Henry III - Baby You're Out of Time - 16 Dynamic Reggae Hits V. 2

Hugh Mundell - Blessing of Fari - Arise

Ijahman - Jah Heavy Load (Original Version) - The Roots of Love

Oku Onuora - Decolonization - Pressure Drop

Prince Jammy - Jump Song Dub - Dub Trilogy

Lord Kitchener - Birth of Ghana - London is the Place for Me

Laza Morgan & Mavado - One by One - CDS

Capleton - Fire Nuh Fi Tun Down - Straight Forward Riddim

Shabba Ranks & Richie Stephens - Show Me What You Got - 7 Inch

Winston Jarrett - Dread Natty Reggae Party - Ranking Ghetto Style

Manu Dibango - Abidjan City - L'Herbe Sauvage

Prince Jazzbo - Free From Chains - With A Flick of My Musical Wrist

Tu Sheng Peng & Clinton Fearon - Songs of Praise - 7 Inch

Bunny Wailer - Rise and Shine - Liberation