[webwithout-ie] suntrust has added mozilla to their list of acceptable user agents:

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webwithout-ie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:17:09 -0500

Hi all,

I am thrilled to report that I discovered this morning that Suntrust online
banking now lists mozilla as one of their required user agents.  I would
like to take credit for this for my harangue of them over the user agent
issue but I am sure it had nothing to do with me.

A small step is better than no step at all.

Johnnie Apple Seed

***list info***
This is the accessible web withoutinternet explorer discussion list.
to change your subscription options or to unsubscribe, point your favorite
browser to:
//www.freelists.org/list/webwithout-ie

You can view this list's archives and rss feed at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/webwithout-ie

for unsubscribing, you can also send a message with the word unsubscribe in the
subject line leaving the rest of the message blank to:
webwithout-ie-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and you will need to respond to the confirmation message you recieve in order
to be removed from the list.

for subscribing or resubscribing
you can also send a message with the word subscribe in the subject line leaving
the rest of the message blank to:
webwithout-ie-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and you will need to respond to the confirmation message you recieve in order
to be added to the list.

To contact list management, write to:
webwithout-ie-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
***end of list info***