[webwithout-ie] Re: rss:

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webwithout-ie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:40:39 -0500

cool, I view it with safari.

Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Helen" <song@xxxxxxxx>
To: <webwithout-ie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 4:38 PM
Subject: [webwithout-ie] Re: rss:

Hi, David,

After reading your post, I clicked on the link for archives below, and used
the rss feed to place the website on my Firefox toolbar!  Neat!  Thanks!

Helen

Earlier, david poehlman wrote:
>HI all,
>
>Free lists has rss feeds of the lists but you can only access them it seems
>if you don't use ie or you use an rss proxie like newsgator.  This is
>ironic
>since in many situations, it's practically the other way round.
>
>Johnnie Apple Seed
>
>***list info***
>This is the accessible web withoutinternet explorer discussion list.
>to change your subscription options or to unsubscribe, point your favorite
>browser to:
>//www.freelists.org/list/webwithout-ie
>
>You can view this list's archives and rss feed at:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/webwithout-ie

***list info***
This is the accessible web withoutinternet explorer discussion list.
to change your subscription options or to unsubscribe, point your favorite
browser to:
//www.freelists.org/list/webwithout-ie

You can view this list's archives and rss feed at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/webwithout-ie

for unsubscribing, you can also send a message with the word unsubscribe in
the subject line leaving the rest of the message blank to:
webwithout-ie-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and you will need to respond to the confirmation message you recieve in
order to be removed from the list.

for subscribing or resubscribing
you can also send a message with the word subscribe in the subject line
leaving the rest of the message blank to:
webwithout-ie-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and you will need to respond to the confirmation message you recieve in
order to be added to the list.

To contact list management, write to:
webwithout-ie-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
***end of list info***

***list info***
This is the accessible web withoutinternet explorer discussion list.
to change your subscription options or to unsubscribe, point your favorite
browser to:
//www.freelists.org/list/webwithout-ie

You can view this list's archives and rss feed at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/webwithout-ie

for unsubscribing, you can also send a message with the word unsubscribe in the
subject line leaving the rest of the message blank to:
webwithout-ie-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and you will need to respond to the confirmation message you recieve in order
to be removed from the list.

for subscribing or resubscribing
you can also send a message with the word subscribe in the subject line leaving