[website-critique] Re: http://www.huff-tech.com/

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:40:09 -0500

Thanks Peter!  I'll take a look at what it'll look like with out the
borders.  I'm not sure what you mean when you say the whole menu jumps on
the contents.htm page.  It should have a color change is all.  Hmmm, I'll
take a look.

Here is my script for it.  Not sure what is making it jump for you.  I
wonder if it's jumping for everyone else too, and I'm just not seeing it.

  <!--
       A:link {color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bold; text-decoration: none;}
       A:visited {color:silver; font-style:italic; text-decoration: none;}
    A:active {color:yellow; font-variant: small-caps; font-weight:bold;}
    A:hover {color:cyan; text-decoration:nounderline; font-weight:bold;}

  -->

Also, I came across a Java script *somewhere* that took away all those nasty
little dots around a clicked link... I thought it was on one of my disks
here, but I can't seem to find it... and I've looked on all the usual sites
I go to.  Have you (or anyone here) seen anything like that?

Thanks for the nice compliment too!  Much appreciated!

Tee

==============
Tina Chapman
Owner/Designer
DesignWorks
Web Design and Hosting
http://www.dsgnworks.com
We Believe In Design That Works!

Voice Mail: 270-748-1675
E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- John F. Kennedy