[website-critique] Re: Revamp of szaroconsulting.com

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 20:20:35 -0500

My goodness.. are they 4 months old already!!  Wow!  Time really flies!
Well, it does from this end.. now sure how fast it seems to be flyin' for
you!

I can't believe they are 4 months old!  Enjoy.. won't be long until they are
2 then 6 then turn around and they will be 9... going on 16.... it really
does fly by... sometimes.... *smile*

Tee

==============
Tina Chapman
Owner/Designer
DesignWorks
Web Design and Hosting
http://www.dsgnworks.com
We Believe In Design That Works!

Voice Mail: 270-748-1675
E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- John F. Kennedy