[website-critique] Re: I have a hosting customer who wants me to host 20domains for $50

  • From: "Jack Hand" <jackhand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:37:34

Tee,

  You have to read closely.  He said:

  "If my calculations are correct, then $50 for one gig of traffic
   is not bad
   not bad at all".

  However, he did not say 'not bad' for whom.  Not bad for the
supplier.  Or, not bad for the customer.  If it is 'not bad'
for one, it could be 'bad' for the other.  Or, on the other
hand, it could be 'not bad' for both.

       ;-)))