[webproducers] summber break from WPO gatherings?

  • From: "m o r r y" <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:00:11 -0400

Was thinking that for the NYC chapter maybe we should take a break from our
social gatherings this summer at Fez and just wait until September to
restart. I figure that so many people will be vacationing etc. that maybe
it's best to go on hiatus for the summer.

What does everyone think?

Morry

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public archive at
www.WebProducers.org. Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
information such as telephone numbers if you do not want them as part of the
archive.