[webproducers] Re: stock tracking services

  • From: "Tim Slavin (Red House Communications, LLC)" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:14:29 -0500

Have you looked at:

http://www.marketguide.com (Multex)
http://www.zacks.com
http://www.freerealtime.com
http://www.spcomstock.com
http://www.thomsonfinancial.com/site/products/

I know Reuters has this data but have no idea what they charge. I did
look at CBSMarketwatch.com, WSJ, Reuters, Bloomberg, SmartMoney.com,
etc. to see where they get their data. It seems to be MarketGuide in
particular but it is tough to find any link there that tells who to
contact for pricing. Usually the quote result pages list their sources
but only SmartMoney.com had any detail.

Hope this helps...

Tim