[webproducers] stock tracking services

  • From: "Jessica Orkin" <jorkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:43:31 -0500

Hello all,=20

I need to recommend a free or low cost yet professional and reliable =
stock data provider for my client's IR site. The client is listed on the =
Japanese stock market (TSE-2), and CCBN is the obvious choice, but their =
fee of $250 / mo has been deemed to high. All my client wants is a feed =
for Current Price, High, Low, Open. No additional financials, charting, =
etc.=20

Any ideas?=20

Thanks,
Jessica

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail  info at webproducers dot org