[webproducers] resource wiki

  • From: Dinos Papoulias <dinosp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 19:53:55 -0400

Hello fellow Web Producers,
A short while ago we talked about creating a resource directory that
included WPO-hosted templates. Those templates were going to span a wide
variety of categories and hopefully be all inclusive. Despite the very good
intentions of many, its been difficult to make the progress we wanted to.

A very special thank you to those that contributed. We will are still going
to create a resource directory, it will just be in a different form than we
originally intended.

One thing to note: all the templates we have will be included in the future
version of the resource directory when it launches.

Thanks again to everyone - and there will be more to come. Have a great
weekend everyone!

Dinos

page_id=9

Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal
information if you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation
e-mail)