[webproducers] Re: client project hours software

  • From: tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:37:27 -0500

It was Times for $19.95, sorry for any confusion. Basically you set up a bunch
of clients, jobs, and activities then create a new record every time you do a
different activity each day. The app rolls up the records and calculates hours.
There are more sophisticated apps available but this works great for me.

Tim