[webproducers] Re: client project hours software

  • From: AVWDC@xxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:37:41 EDT

Today,  I followed a link from the list to Handango. I looked at the home
page and performed a search for "time tracking software".  I didn't see
anything
of interest and left the site.  Shockingly, I was just checking banking online
and saw a charge for $ 59.95 for software  I didn't purchase much less fill
out any forms.  Obviously there is something criminal taking place.  So I state
this as a warning for anyone else who might be curious and following that
link.  Of course the company has no customer service than an online form.
Please
be careful, I would hate to see this happen to anyone else.

Deb Huenke

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public archive at
www.WebProducers.org. Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
information such as telephone numbers if you do not want them as part of the
archive.