[webproducers] Re: call for templates for scope/proposals/etc.

  • From: Scott Spence <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:39:02 +0100 (BST)

Although not specifically about web producing you might find my web site
of interest, it includes templates for Project Initiation Documents,
Requests for Change, Stage Plans, Project Plans, Risk Logs, Issue Logs,
Quality Plans etc.. It is all based around PRINCE2 a UK Project Management
methodology.

http://www.crazycolour.com/p2/

I did not create the templates so I can not give permission to reproduce
them but they can be download for free, perhaps for a links page on the
webproducers web site?

I strongly encourage everyone to use a structured methodology when
carrying out their projects - it really does help and the benefits can be
enormous.

Disclaimer: I created & own the crazycolour web site.

Thanks

Scott

 On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, m o r r y wrote:

> scope, proposal, specs, and other deliverable docs normally found in the
> realm of the project manager/producer or the person who does that job but
> has a different title.
>
> :-)

<snip>

London, United Kingdom +44 (0)7 957 460 104

Project Management Consultant

Mentoring * Health Checks * Planning * PRINCE2

http://www.crazycolour.com/consulting/

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx