[webproducers] Re: bulk e-mail program with html EDITING

  • From: "Tim Slavin (Red House Communications, LLC)" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:14:59 -0500

Hi Morry,

I assume you have picked through these listings:

http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Internet/Clients/Mail/Windows/Bulk_Ma
ilers/

In just looking around quickly it seems bulk emailers are as flim flam
as autoresponders. There are probably good ones but most you see are
either private labelled (where you have different companies hawking the
identical product name pretending it's their product) and/or offer no
support, not even a discussion board.

Tim