[webproducers] Re: Why managers will replace "web producers"

  • From: "Katherine Gray" <kat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:56:49 -0800

Not that much better in the Pac NW. We've got more work than ever, but not
enough to warrant hiring another PM (we hired one in June). There are a few
companies here that are hiring, but what they're looking for is very
specialized (direct marketing/training and retail/manufacturing HR). I don't
really believe there's an appreciable difference in the number of jobs now
compared to 2 years ago. I have fewer friends out of work, but many have also
left the industry entirely.