[webproducers] Re: Web Design firm marketing

  • From: Lydia Sugarman <lsugarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:42:07 -0500

Yes, I have quite a bit of experience.  It's becoming a bigger part of my
business every day.  I probably submit at least one request per day for a
client.  I spent several months researching all the list
brokers.  It was time consuming, but eventually paid off in finding reputable
sources.

Please contact me off-list for additonal information.

Lydia
--
Lydia Sugarman
Managing Partner