[webproducers] Re: Using Wordpress as a CMS

  • From: Simon Cox <simoncox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:52:32 +0100

I would recommend using Expression Engine Core (www.expressionengine.com) -
its free. There is a bit of a learning curve for the developer but the CMS
is superb and very flexible.
I have used it on two Club websites where the members manage their own
content and I rarely have to go in to trouble shoot. Entry forms can be
customised specifically for certain bits of information - such as diary
dates, or as I did on a rugby club sites a fixtures and results page where
the club that looks like a complex table but its all CSS and data driven.

regards
Simon
--
www.simoncox.com