[webproducers] Re: Rates Salary Compensation

  • From: morry <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:56:38 -0500

We did a very informal web producers salary survey back in September
and you can check out the results here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/DisplaySummary.asp?
SID=2320223&U=232022360390

Be sure to cut and paste the full URL otherwise the link might be
truncated and you will get an error page.

Please note that this is an INFORMAL survey and is just meant to
provide some sort of a guide. Keep in mind the respondents were from
different cities and not just in the USA.
It's not scientific and some of the answers were open-ended so it
makes it tough to compile but you can use the "view detail" button in
the top right to drill down and view individual responses.

On Jan 21, 2007, at 5:45 PM, Ari wrote:

> that will also vary...
>
> i'd say a jr producer is likely 65/hr, producer 85/hrm sr. 100/hr and
> executive 125-150/hr
>
> again, this will vary according to market, environment and skill sets.
> for ex: some producers are just project managers. others do front end
> production and still others do IA and QA in addition to these other
> skills.

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html