[webproducers] Re: Project Manager experience

  • From: "Scott Huber" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:31:35 -0700

On the flip side there is a company here in Oregon looking for a web
marketeer with "no more than two jobs in the last ten years" which has
listed on monster.com so frequently I suspect they've had little or no
applicants.

Beyond that any company so high-minded to consider only six-or-less-monthers
deserves whom they hire (disclaimer:  unfortunately as hard as I've tried to
stay with one firm, my last two gigs fit in this same category.) (Waaaa.)

-Scott
http://promofo.com