[webproducers] Re: New Adobe Site just Launched

  • From: Ian LeWinter <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:37:23 -0800

Hey Ken!
Great site. Takes a bit too long to load. But overall, nice design,
nice UI. Enjoyable experience.

I took a look at the heavenspot site also and you guys do great work.
In the future I would appreciate it if your site did not automatically
resize my window to maximum. I prefer that widow size ing is left to
me. But I get that bitch is all about me!

Good Luck!

On Feb 24, 2009, at 12:10 PM, <masterdemiurge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gladly, I am the Sr. Producer for a company called Heavenspot
> (www.heavenspot.com
> ) We planned the concept, designed. and programmed the entire site.
> The only thing we did not do is shoot the videos as they were
> provided by Adobe.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken
>
>> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:01:31 -0500
>> Subject: [webproducers] Re: New Adobe Site just Launched
>> From: crystalginn@xxxxxxxxx
>> To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> Ken,
>> Which company/ies are behind this work?
>> I'd appreciate it if you could share.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Crystal
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 1:36 PM, <masterdemiurge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone, please check out the new site I just Produced:
>>> http://www.adobe.com/brilliant/
>>>
>>> My Company and I are very proud of it and would love to know of any
>>> feedback you might have.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ken

>>> page_id=9
>>>
>>> Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
>>>
>>> Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim
>>> your
>>> posts and delete personal
>>> information if you do not want them in the public web archive.

>>> subject to
>>> webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the
>>> confirmation e-mail)
>>>

>> --
>> page_id=9
>>
>> Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
>>
>> Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim
>> your posts and delete personal
>> information if you do not want them in the public web archive.

>> webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the
>> confirmation e-mail)

> page_id=9
>
> Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
>
> Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim
> your posts and delete personal
> information if you do not want them in the public web archive.

> webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the
> confirmation e-mail)

Namaste,

Ian LeWinter
ianl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
858-603-6244 Voice
858-876-1755 Fax

Check me out on the web: http://www.ianlewinter.com

"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of
others." - Mahatma Gandhi

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, use or distribution of the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
immediately delete this message and any attachments.