[webproducers] Re: Need Help

  • From: Lauren Ribando <lribando@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:38:54 -0400

I agree with Tony, W3 is the best place for up-to-date code standards. I've
also taken some good lessons on webmonkey.com and read some articles at
htmlgoodies.com (just check dates to make sure they are not outdated).
A good book to check out is Head First HTML w/ CSS & XHTML:
http://www.headfirstlabs.com/books/hfhtml/

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g